Thursday, May 28, 2009

No more moving :.(

I am very sad to report that i am no longer going to be moving out this weekend, and probably not this month...

something has come up that doesn't need to be shared, but i want to emphasize that family should always come first and even though i am sad that i can't move out, i am hopeful that that the lord will open a window for me and give me a chance to do something wonderful instead!!

thank you Chantelle for all your love and support, and for trying to do all that you could to make moving out easier for me!! i love you and appreciate all your willingness to help me!!

3 comments:

  1. Hey Courtney! I'm sad your not moving out here, but I'm sure it's all for a reason and something good will come of it! I hope you do visit soon! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry Court. It will all work out. Having faith is always the answer. No worries my darling sister. I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Courtney I am so sad for you...but I know that something good will come of this. It always happens that way, you will see. I love you so much! Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete