Sunday, June 7, 2009

Bit of a Re-Re



i don't know what it is about electronics that make my brain go blank!! i swear its true, like my cell phone, i've had the same one for almost 2 years and i'm still learning how to use it! i can't even get to PacMan on my sisters DS on my own, and its taken me 2+ years to figure out Facebook!!!

my real issue is my blog!! i see all the blogs i follow and i'm totally envious!! i have NO IDEA how to change my background from plain white to something cute and pretty, not just change the color, but like a pretty disign that says mee!! and thats not even the 1/2 of the trickyness i can't figure out!! i've really tried!!! but i'm left frustrated and feeling stupid!!

SOMEBODY HELP!!

2 comments:

  1. Poor Courtney, even your Mother who's is a bit of a re-re and computer challenged can do it...so I know you can too! I'll show you what I know. At least you were able to put a cute picture on, that took me days to figure out how to do THAT! Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I know how you feel Courtney! It took me weeks to figure everything out. The websites that I know for fun backgrounds are: thecutestblogontheblock.com, delightfuldots.blogspot.com, aquapoppydesigns2.blogspot.com, and hotbiggityblog.com. When you select a background it will tell you how to add it onto your blog! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete