Tuesday, June 9, 2009

A Good Day



you know those days when you wake up and you just know good things are going to happen??

i had one of those days today, for no apparent reason my day was joyful!
.... i worked from 11am-8pm (Monday-Fridays).. yes i know, that's a really tough schedule, and not to mention that from 5pm-8pm i sit alone in my office except for Julie, a chain-smoking, red-haired, mono-toned, very loud woman who sits behind me just adjacent from my cubical wall... needless to say she gives me a constant headache... sometimes my customers can't hear me over Julie's loud mono-toned questions (she calls people after they come into the dealership to look at vehicles..I call people once they've come in to have their car serviced).
.. i try, most days without much success to ignore her, but time and time again i have a headache by 7pm! but today i wasn't bothered by her...
.. so once i clocked out i went to Riverpark to look around borders and wait from some friends to show up a Rubio's where on Tuedsays they have $1 fish tacos... and you may be like me where fish tacos do not sound appealing, but they are surprisingly delicious!! i was surrounded by yummy food and great conversation!! a great night!!

this may not sound to you like the most exciting or the best of days, but for me it was much better then the days i've been having recently!! so tonight i will go to bed happy!!

i love you all! have a great night and may your tomorrow be better then my today!! =D

4 comments:

  1. Yeah for happy days! Life is all about how you look at things. And $1 fish tacos sound bueno to me!! Love you sister and your happy positive attitude.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a great attitude, Courtney! I like your outlook! You're absolutely right though, life is what you make it and anyday can be a good day! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love you Courtney, for all you moods good and bad, but I know you enjoy life so much more when you are a happy girl. So glad you had a good day. Here's to more Happy Days Ahead! Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete