Sunday, July 5, 2009

Time goes by


I often reflect on things that have happened in my life, and i realized that no matter how much time has gone by i think of myself the same.. my circumstances and challenges have changed, but i'm still the same person i was a long time ago.

I am so excited for the future and hopeful for the goals i want to accomplish within the next few years: marriage, graduation & credentialing, and hopefully starting a family of my own!




although i have not yet found that special someone for sure yet, i know it'll happen, after all, i'm only 20!



2 comments:

  1. Enjoy life at the stage you are at! Never wish this time when you can just run away to a movie with friends...go to dinner on a whim! Because once you are married with children those opportunities don't come along so often...if at all. For several years anyways :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bring on the next 10 years! I loved being 20. It was one of the best years of my life. I met and married my wonderful husband during year 20. There is still so much that lies in your future! Can't wait to see what it will bring. Love you.

    ReplyDelete